FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rendering Q

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Elkins
Rendering Q
on Nov 13, 2006 at 3:51:40 pm

This is probably an old question, but I couldn't find any info in the FAQS so here goes:
How do I render something that's larger than I can make the stage at my highest desktop res? It seems like there was a rendering program that did something like this back in the day, but I'm not sure if it did and if so I don't see anything about it on the website anymore. I would like to be able to render a file 1480 by 480 and some others 1600 by 800 for some outdoor Barco displays. The 1480 by 480 I will actually split into two 740 by 480 files, but they are to be displayed on two side by side screens, so I want the emitter movements to seemlessly connect in the middle. Maybe this is the wrong way of going about this. I've never tried anything like this before.

Any clues?

Thanks,

Chris

Return to posts index

Chris Elkins
Re: Rendering Q(using pI3)
on Nov 13, 2006 at 3:52:37 pm

Using pI3

Return to posts index

Elvis Deane
on Nov 13, 2006 at 8:04:25 pm

There's a program that installs with pI3 called pIllusionRender that will allow you to render large sized files. Just load the project into it, and if the project is set to the sizes you mentioned, it should render out fine. It's quite a bit slower than pI's renders, but it gets the job done.

--
Elvis Deane!

The Apprentice Magician's Guide to particleIllusion

The particleIllusion FAQ

Return to posts index

Chris Elkins
on Nov 13, 2006 at 9:37:06 pm

I have looked and it is not there. It's not in my program group from the start menu, nor is it in the C:Program FilesparticleIllusion_3 folder. I have the pale green boxed install cd (particleIllusion 3.0 Indows XP Home/XP Pro/2000 Pro etc..) and have explored it entirely and there's no hint of a rendering program, nor is it mentioned in the instruction manual.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]