FORUMS: list search recent posts

Output problem at 1280x720 + re-integrating particles?

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
RiW SFX
Output problem at 1280x720 + re-integrating particles?
on Oct 26, 2006 at 4:52:52 pm

First, I am trying to make a HD teaser trailer at 1280x720 pixels, and when I come to output I find that on 100% zoom the output resolution is set to 1260x720. I know the output size is limited by the stage, but after putting my monitor into the highest resolution (1280x1024), and shrinking all the other menus except the stage (even in alt+3 view) I still can't get the width t 1280 pixels. Is there any way round this?

Also, after making a logo disintegrate (thanks to Evlis' fantastic tutorial for this) how do I make the particles form another logo? Ideally I'd like them to swirl like a whirlwind before forming the new logo, but this is likely to be very advanced, so any ideas are greatly welcomed.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: Output problem at 1280x720 + re-integrating particles?
on Oct 26, 2006 at 5:00:17 pm

Do all of your work with the stage zoomed out a little in pI3 (so you won't get 1280 x 720), then when it's finished (or at least most of the work is) use pIllusionRender to render at full size.

[RiW SFX] "Also, after making a logo disintegrate (thanks to Evlis' fantastic tutorial for this) how do I make the particles form another logo?"

I'd try making both logos disintegrate, with the particles ending up in about the same place for both. Then reverse the second sequence in your favorite video editor. You may need to add a "filler" emitter to help hide the transition. (I've never done this, but this is how I would approach it.)

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

RiW SFX
Re: Output problem at 1280x720 + re-integrating particles?
on Oct 28, 2006 at 10:44:04 am

Thanks for mentioning pIllusion Render, that should work great Thanks.

I'll give the reverse method a go too, thanks for the suggestion

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]