FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to do Musical Notes in pI?

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
RiW SFX
How to do Musical Notes in pI?
on Oct 24, 2006 at 8:26:37 pm

I'm trying to create some musical note particles to overlay over a few shots, and in the particle illusion emitter library spreadsheet (apparently referencing all emitters and I was recommended it by someone here.)

However, upon downloading the whole pack of emitters from wondertouch's website, I can't find Simple Music Notes emitter library, which was mentioned in the excel workbook reference and contains what I need.

Where can I get it from please?
Thanks

Return to posts index

Elvis Deane
Re: How to do Musical Notes in pI?
on Oct 24, 2006 at 10:00:14 pm

You can find them in the October 2005 library, there's quite a few music note emitters there.

Be sure to check out the new emitter catalogue on the wondertouch site. It includes the names of the emitters and a thumbnail, so it's much easier to find things.

--
Elvis Deane!

The Apprentice Magician's Guide to particleIllusion

The particleIllusion FAQ

Return to posts index

RiW SFX
on Oct 25, 2006 at 10:07:35 am

Thanks - got them. The problem with the emitter library I had was that is said Simple Music Note folder, but didn't specify in which month/year it was in.

Where abouts on the wondertouch site is this new reference please? I had a look but could only find the libraries for downloading with just a small thumbnail

Thanks

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
on Oct 25, 2006 at 11:54:42 am

There's only one way to get to the catalog now: use the "hot topic" control in the upper right corner of the main part of our home page. This cycles through several different things -- the catalog, a new customer hilight, the pro emitter, training dvds, etc. Get to the catalog announcement and click the "more info" button.

I was meaning to add a link to it on the emitter pages, but couldn't decide where I wanted to put it and then forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder. =)

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

Riw SFX
on Oct 25, 2006 at 12:42:27 pm

Thanks - got it. It would be useful to have it more easily accessible as its great ;) - thanks again

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]