FORUMS: list search recent posts

Particall Illusion Transport Effect

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pezcuckow
Particall Illusion Transport Effect
on Oct 19, 2006 at 7:48:54 pm

I am interested in buying this software however I would like you to show me how to do something with it before I purchase as this is the mainthing i intend to do.

In one of you demo movies you show lots of effects. You show to how make a teleport effect I would like to know how to do this with the demo.

Like in the video I have footage of someone standing in a field and clicking there fingers then they walk out of frame and so the frame is blanc with no cemera moevement.

From this how do i cut out the body and apply the disapear effect?

Thanks,

Please Email Pegpro@gmail.com with a reply as I am unlikely to check this thread

Return to posts index

Elvis Deane
Re: Particall Illusion Transport Effect
on Oct 19, 2006 at 11:34:38 pm

There are two tutorials similar to this effect and one quick run-through of the transporter effect specifically that are available in the website located in my signature (disintegrating a logo, distintegrating a person, and Orbing). The orbing one is a bit brief, but you may pick up enough from it to get by. If you have any questions still once you check those out, feel free to ask.

--
Elvis Deane!

The Apprentice Magician's Guide to particleIllusion

The particleIllusion FAQ

Return to posts index

Pezcuckow
on Oct 20, 2006 at 9:43:24 am

Thankyou for this post this was not what I was looking for I just read through what I sead and I no it did'nt make sence. i am looking for the feect with the blue stuff that sucks him up then he dissapears in a field how would i do this?

Return to posts index

Elvis Deane
on Oct 20, 2006 at 7:23:47 pm

It's a pretty simple effect really, I just gave some blue particles negative Weight and a bit of Motion Randomness. The emitter itself is in the December 2005 library if you want to have a look at it settings to get an idea of how to recreate it.

--
Elvis Deane!

The Apprentice Magician's Guide to particleIllusion

The particleIllusion FAQ

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]