FORUMS: list search recent posts

Library Management

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
beast666
Library Management
on Jul 6, 2006 at 10:06:28 pm

Hello guys,
Thanks for all the help you give. I am using SE. I know you can only have one librabry on the screen at once, and each library ( that can contain up to 30 emitters or so) is only ONE file.
So therefore, how do I take one emitter from, say, each of many libraries, and put them into one file called MY FAVORITES ??
When I try " new library " etc , all it does is create a new sub-directory on the current library. I am bamboozeled !! I checked the notes, and all it says that you can put your own favorites into your own libraries !! How ?
Pity you don't get windows-style dialogue boxes for the transfer of single emitters to files/directories of your choice.
Many thanks if you can de-mystify all this for me.
Best Regards

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: Library Management
on Jul 7, 2006 at 5:56:01 pm

In SE, all you can do is add the emitter to the stage, load a "Favorites" library, r-click on the stage emitter and "Add to Library", then load another library, add the emitter to the stage, load the "Favorites" library, etc.

It's much easier in pIllusion 3.0 with the library manager. (Although I've had reports that the Lib Manager in the OS X version crashes a lot)

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

beast666
Re: Library Management
on Jul 7, 2006 at 9:41:35 pm

Thanks Alan.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]