FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sabrina the teenage witch effect

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Magicmatty
Sabrina the teenage witch effect
on Jun 30, 2006 at 4:34:53 am

Hi, just wondering if anyone knew how to do the magic effect in sabrina the teenage witch tv show. Here is a video of it (its at the end of the video)

I have an emitter like it but when she does it covers all of britneys body really fast. I was trying to record the postions but its too slow and when i do it frame by frame its not smooth.

Thanx

Matthew

Return to posts index

Magicmatty
Re: Sabrina the teenage witch effect
on Jun 30, 2006 at 5:31:23 am

heres another video, you can see that there is a glow to it and her clothes sceem to get light too.

Matthew

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
on Jun 30, 2006 at 5:32:16 pm

I think you should manually keyframe this, and use "curved" position keys. If you want it to do an "S" shape, create some position keys a few frames apart, then r-click on each point in the stage and make it "curved". Then adjust so the emitter follows the path you want.

The key is not creating a position key at every frame.

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

magicmatty
on Jul 1, 2006 at 1:11:29 am

Hi, The emitter it cutting the edges and its not smooth is their a tutorial on this?

Thanx

Return to posts index

Cenk Yartan
on Apr 19, 2008 at 3:03:05 pm

Yeah i had exactly the same problem. The emitter is not smooth but i solved this problem by slowing the video down in Movie Maker , then in PI move it frame by frame , then in movie maker make it fast again. hope it helps..

Great Power Needs Great Responsibility..

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]