FORUMS: list search recent posts

Hi I just upgraded to 3.0 Mac AND 2 MINUTES IN IT QUIT ON ME

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
toby de jong
Hi I just upgraded to 3.0 Mac AND 2 MINUTES IN IT QUIT ON ME
on Apr 7, 2006 at 12:51:00 pm

Is their any updates and if so where can I get them ?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: Hi I just upgraded to 3.0 Mac AND 2 MINUTES IN IT QUIT ON ME
on Apr 7, 2006 at 5:54:52 pm

You really need to give more information. What exact version are you running (in the "about" window)? 3.0.3 is the latest on OS X. What are you doing when it "quits"? (What specific actions are you doing?) Is the problem repeatable? If so, what are the steps I can take to duplicate the problem?

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

toby de jong
on Apr 7, 2006 at 8:04:11 pm

I was just playing with a bloker and smoke emiter I have OSX 10.4.5 when I purchased PIL3 I was only given 3.0 how do I get upgrade ?

Thanks

Toby

Return to posts index

Elvis Deane
on Apr 7, 2006 at 8:53:41 pm

You can grab the update from this page

--
Elvis Deane!

The Apprentice Magician's Guide to particleIllusion

The particleIllusion FAQ

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
on Apr 8, 2006 at 11:13:54 am

You don't have 3.0. The exact version would be 3.0.1, 3.0.2, or 3.0.3. This information is on the "About" screen as I said previously. If you recently purchased (in the last 2 weeks) then you'll have 3.0.3 already. Verify.

Then please give a step-by-step guide to reproducing the crash. I often get bug reports like "I was using a blocker and a smoke emitter", but that's not enough information. I guarantee I can add a blocker to a project with a smoke emitter and it won't crash -- it's the specific actions you're taking that I need to know about. For instance, how many points does the blocker have? Are the positions of the points animated? Is the blocker's position animated? What about the blocker angle? What about Layer Offset?

The best thing to do is to first find the simplest project file that will still crash, then explain to me how to duplicate the project starting from a new project.

You don't need to do this here -- you can email wondertouch support directly.

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]