FORUMS: list search recent posts

"A note about product delivery" ... what about early adopters?

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
timoteo
"A note about product delivery" ... what about early adopters?
on Mar 6, 2006 at 6:16:41 am

Hi,

I just saw the notice titled "A note about product delivery", which went on to list everything that comes with the physical product, including: "a full-color quick ref. card, printed "getting started" guide, CD containing over 22 minutes of video tutorials and most emitter libraries that have been released to date, reorganized into categories."

I purchases 3.0 when it first came out and did not receive these items (unless its been so long ago I completely forgot, and therefore feel like a real schmuck.) I moved recently and all my software boxes are packed up, so I have no way to verify at the moment.

Can someone tell me if this came with the original shipments, and if not, can we have those sent to us for the cost of shipping or something?

Thanks!

-Tim

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: "A note about product delivery" ... what about early adopters?
on Mar 6, 2006 at 1:34:46 pm

Tim,

You would have been sent the boxed version when it was ready. Contact support at wondertouch dot com and send your full name and mailing address and we'll figure out something.

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

timoteo
Re: "A note about product delivery" ... what about early adopters?
on Mar 6, 2006 at 9:38:57 pm

As I said, I did receive a box (way back when), I just don't remember it including all of those items. Can you confirm that the original shipments of 3.0 contained everything mentioned. Unfortunately I can't grab my box right now as much of my software is in boxes at the back of my garage.

Thanks,
Tim

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]