FORUMS: list search recent posts

New Product released: Pro Emitters for particleIllusion 3.0

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alan Lorence
New Product released: Pro Emitters for particleIllusion 3.0
on Feb 22, 2006 at 5:38:24 pm

We've release a new collection of emitters for particleIllusion 3.0, the wondertouch Professional Emitter Libraries, or "Pro Emitters".

The Pro Emitters are 180 advanced emitters that are a step above the free emitters that we release every month. Check out some of the movies and you'll see what I mean.

http://www.wondertouch.com/pro_emitters.asp

A very wide range of effects, from abstract background effects, to realistic debris and explosions. Purchase just the libraries that fit your needs, or buy all 6 together at a discount.

Since we haven't done anything like this before, I'd like to hear people's opinions. Hopefully those who have purchased these already will comment here.

(We will still continue to release free emitters each month)

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

calamitychaos
Re: New Product released: Pro Emitters for particleIllusion 3.0
on Feb 22, 2006 at 8:15:23 pm

I think this is a great idea. Although the huge array of free emitters more than suit my current purposes, it's nice to know there's a "next level" available. These appear to be very well done and I'd be happy to support the efforts by purchasing in the future as my needs change. Alan, thanks for all you do with this terrific software and I love seeing the level of work constantly being improved by yourself, Elvis, Aharon and many others out there. Very appreciative of your efforts!

Return to posts index

Gene Patrick
Re: New Product released: Pro Emitters for particleIllusion 3.0
on Feb 24, 2006 at 1:41:24 am

Bravo PI!

Purchased a copy of the full library last night, using it today and love it! Looking forward to the next release.

Gene M. Patrick

DIRECTV

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]