FORUMS: list search recent posts

Library Sharing

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adrian808
Library Sharing
on Jan 4, 2006 at 3:53:12 am

Can people Share emitter libraries they have created?

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: Library Sharing
on Jan 4, 2006 at 2:54:33 pm

Certainly! A few things to keep in mind though:

- Make sure your work is your own. If derived from somebody else's emitter and you haven't made significant changes to it (it appears visually the same or similar), you should at the very least credit that person.

- Do not share emitters that you have purchased. There are some emitter sets that are not free, and of course you cannot give those away.

- Do not sell emitters that are not your own work, or are visually the same or very similar to emitters that were not your own work.

Other than that, please do share. pIllusion users are always looking for new emitters, and I especially like to see what other people are doing with pIllusion as it inspires me to create different emitters every month. Starting with somebody else's emitter is one of the best ways to come up with something completely different.

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

adrian808
on Jan 5, 2006 at 9:09:49 am

And where would I have to send my library in order to be downloadable by other users?

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
on Jan 5, 2006 at 1:14:42 pm

You'll have to provide your own download location -- your own website for instance.

Unless you can find another user who would host it for you. wondertouch does not do this.

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]