FORUMS: list search recent posts

Any new version of particle Illusion SE?

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
dibbkd
Any new version of particle Illusion SE?
on Dec 29, 2005 at 7:31:14 pm

I've been thinking about buying particle Illusion SE, but I noticed the most recent version is from 2002.

Does anyone know if there's a new version in the works, or is Wondertouch not working on it anymore?

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: Any new version of particle Illusion SE?
on Dec 29, 2005 at 8:44:01 pm

Although the app itself has not been updated, the particle system is still very robust -- it's the same version of the particle system in Autodesk Combustion 4, and is equivalent to the particle system in Apple Motion.

Also, we release a new emitter library for SE every month, so you're always getting new emitters to use, learn from, and play around with.

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

Harold Brown
on Dec 30, 2005 at 5:49:48 am

At NAB this year I was told an updated version was coming soon.

Harold

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
on Dec 30, 2005 at 2:01:55 pm

At NAB this year the only thing we were talking about as "coming soon" was particleIllusion 3.0 for OS X. Possibly the After Effects plug-in version too, but as you probably know from previous posts it's not available yet, so we were wrong about "soon".

SE probably won't get an update until we release 4.0, which will be late 2006 most likely.

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

dibbkd
on Dec 30, 2005 at 2:48:43 pm

Thanks for the info, I'm still using the 30-day trial, but looks great from what I have used.

Also, what kind upgrade discount will you have for folks who have bought SE and want to get the newer version late 2006?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]