FORUMS: list search recent posts

Anymore video tuts for PI-3??

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nathan
Anymore video tuts for PI-3??
on Nov 22, 2005 at 3:45:51 am

I took a look at the Fusion DVD, and am not sure it is what I need to get up to speed on using PI and making my own custom effects. Are there some training vids available for this as well? I am reading through the help topics and I am not understanding alot of it. I am more of a visual type learner anyway. Any links to tuts (paid or not) would be great.

Return to posts index

Elvis Deane
Re: Anymore video tuts for PI-3??
on Nov 22, 2005 at 7:14:52 pm

I have a DVD coming out soon, which is meant to teach beginners about using pI from the ground up. It's completed, but I don't have an exact release date yet (still going through beta testing and other things).

There's also an older CD of video tutorials in my signature below that are about creating various types of pyro emitters (fire, explosions, laser blasts)

There's also an old video tutorial on my site about creating a water emitter. It was done 3 years ago when I knew a lot less, so not sure how good it is.

--
Elvis Deane!
The particleIllusion FAQ
particleIllusion Resources and tutorial CD
Astounding Adventures

Return to posts index

Nathan
Re: Anymore video tuts for PI-3??
on Nov 22, 2005 at 10:36:52 pm

Sweet thanks.....If you need a true n00b beta tester for your video I am your man. :D

Hopefully you drop your video soon. My over ambitious boss wants all kind of stuff now that we have this software.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]