FORUMS: list search recent posts

new SE libraries released!

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alan Lorence
new SE libraries released!
on Oct 10, 2005 at 3:13:07 pm

If you're a user of particleIllusion SE (or 2.0), then you've probably been envious of the emitter libraries we've been releasing for 3.0 every month, and have been hoping for some new libraries you can use with SE.

Well stop hoping and start downloading, because I've been able to convert many of the 3.0 emitters into SE format!

Download all of these new emitter libraries for SE in one file here:
http://www.wondertouch.com/downloads/se_libs/se_libs_0306-0509.zip

Just unzip into the folder where you keep your SE libraries.

A little info about these libs. Since they contain only the emitters that don't use 3.0 features (super emitters, get color from layer, etc.), they don't contain as many emitters than the corresponding 3.0 libraries. Also, some of the emitters don't look exactly the same in the SE lib as they do in the corresponding 3.0 lib, mainly because of the feature in 3.0 that allows you to have particles with different X and Y sizes, and 3.0 has some color options that SE doesn't. Finally, a few of the libs don't have any emitters that converted, and I combined a few months together where only a few emitters converted, so some months are not present.

I hope to be able to release a monthly SE library (converted from the 3.0 library) from now on. No promises though, because if only a couple of emitters convert I'll save them until the next month.

Enjoy.

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
Re: new SE libraries released!
on Nov 7, 2005 at 7:36:40 pm

Thanks for doing that Alan! I started with your 2.0se product and went with 3.0. I still use 2.0se on another PC and I'm glad I'm able to use a lot of the emitters that were once available only on 3.

-Francois

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]