FORUMS: list search recent posts

Share: Magic spell library

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Diony
Share: Magic spell library
on Oct 4, 2005 at 7:08:04 pm

http://www.geocities.jp/ifurkend/magic.zip
It's finally been done. The magic vfx (for PI3) library for general fantasy-themed media. Originally I gave up because of the crashing. Luckily a back up remains and I only have to do little adjustment from my old project. This time this library features 5 elements attack spells fire, ice, electricity, wind, earth with 2 simple healing spells and some minor light effect.

To be detail...
1) Emitter [Flame Blast] is only a filler here for the element completion. I suppose every PI vets can make their own better than this one.
2) Originally I plan to make the icicle in [Chill Sword] to explode like emitter [Icicle Explode]. However, with that kind of growing sharp, the explosion may look more unnatural than [Icicle Explode] thus I give up. [Icicle Explode] is a variation of my past project, falling hailstone.
3) Sphere sharp in [Healing Sphere] is my pride. Object modeled and rendered in Rhino3D.
4) Emitter [Mana] is something "out of my calculation". Those 2 points were animated in my project file with 60 fps. They move outward from the center to create certain .........some sort of effect...

Again, I'm a Japanese platform RPG freak.

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: Share: Magic spell library
on Oct 4, 2005 at 7:49:55 pm

Diony,

These are some really nice emitters! Thank you for sharing.

Icicle Explode is quite complex -- it's an advanced use of particleIllusion that not too many people reach. I know I don't have the patience to do those complex effects very often. =)

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

Fizz
by
on Oct 4, 2005 at 10:20:10 pm

Diony,

These are really very impressive. Some of the best I have seen. Keep up the good work and thank you very much for sharing.

Fizz.

Return to posts index

shadu
on Oct 5, 2005 at 1:00:16 pm

Some are very impressive and i like them a lot. I would try to use them next year in my next project. Maybe i have some emitter who can be add to this "magic" library.

Shadu
http://www.imaginethisproductions.net

Return to posts index

erik
by
on Oct 9, 2005 at 7:35:33 pm

hi
i am so impressed by your emitters

can you please get in contact with me

erik.gertscher@chello.at

Return to posts index

Diony
on Oct 12, 2005 at 4:06:19 am

Since you have not stated anything, I think it's my best to provide my E-mail address: ifurkend@hotmail.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]