FORUMS: list search recent posts

AE Plugin

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
lasvideo
AE Plugin
on Sep 21, 2005 at 3:22:05 am

Please tell me that you guys havnt put the AE plugin on the back burner. When I read about all the other versions you are working on, I worry that it has taken a back seat ( damn that Motion ;) ).

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: AE Plugin
on Sep 21, 2005 at 12:37:22 pm

What other versions are we working on?

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

lasvideo
on Sep 21, 2005 at 2:10:34 pm

PI for Motion, PI3 for the MAC (refinements and updates for each) and who knows what other plugins
for applications that would benefit from having access to your great product.

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
on Sep 22, 2005 at 11:53:21 am

There is no pI for Motion. Our "Emitters for Motion" product is a set of particle emitters that were made with particleIllusion SE, but were then converted to work with Motion's own particle system.

As I've explained before, we started work on the Mac version of pI3 long before we started working on the AE plug-in, so we're just finishing off things in order.

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

lasvideo
on Sep 22, 2005 at 3:03:16 pm

Thanks for your candor, Alan. Can you give all of us AE / PI enthusiasts any furthur insight as to availability?

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
on Sep 22, 2005 at 3:22:42 pm

Sorry, no. I'm not going to give any release dates any more. I will say that it won't be before November. I'm not saying that it will be in November either.

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

lasvideo
on Sep 22, 2005 at 3:38:46 pm

Thanks.

Return to posts index

pc2099
on Sep 23, 2005 at 4:05:20 am

Hmmm...a possible November release then...funny as I heard (even though I was wrong before) that November is the next likely release date for Adobe and AE7. SO perhapse I am still right about your product being tied in with this new version?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Pablo

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]