FORUMS: list search recent posts

Demo going crazy

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
starfire
Demo going crazy
on Sep 16, 2005 at 6:27:17 am

I downloaded the demo yesterday and played with it a couple of times. Today when I try to start it I get the register or continue screen, I hit continue, that screen goes away then nothing... and then my computer slows down to a crawl. There is a process called pillusion.exe or something showing up in the task manager, but that's it. I have to delete the process to get my computer to speed up again.

I like what I've seen from this software so far, but there's no way I can purchase it if it's going to be acting like this.

Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: Demo going crazy
on Sep 16, 2005 at 3:31:37 pm

I assume you're talking about particleIllusion SE? You should email support at wondertouch dot com.

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

starfire
on Sep 16, 2005 at 9:31:48 pm

why would you assume that? The demo says particle illusion 3.0.

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
on Sep 16, 2005 at 9:47:46 pm

When you said "Register or continue" screen, I assumed SE, since the 3.0 demo doesn't have a registration screen. It does have a demo reminder screen, but I don't think that shows at startup.

I suggest using the "reset default settings" option in the Start - Programs - particleIllusion 3 menu. If that doesn't do it, you should try the "run with software rendering" option in the same menu. If software rendering works, then you have an OpenGL problem and need updated video drivers.

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]