FORUMS: list search recent posts

Will owners of PI 3 get a discount on the After Effects plug, when it's available?

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike
Will owners of PI 3 get a discount on the After Effects plug, when it's available?
by
on Sep 1, 2005 at 1:30:55 pm

I've been holding off buying PI for a year, waiting for the AE plug to be available. Now, after reading recent posts, I'm thinking about giving up on that idea and just buying PI 3 and saying the heck with it.

If I buy PI3, will I get a discount on the After Effects plug in when it's available?

Thanks for responding.

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
Re: Will owners of PI 3 get a discount on the After Effects plug, when it's available?
on Sep 1, 2005 at 4:00:45 pm

Yes, all owners of particleIllusion 3 will be able to get the plug-in (pIllusion AE) for 1/2 price.

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

Pablo
Re: Will owners of PI 3 get a discount on the After Effects plug, when it's available?
on Sep 1, 2005 at 10:56:28 pm

Cool!

Gee Alan sounds like you guys are on the brink of a release...and IBC is but days away..Hmmmmm

Pablo

Return to posts index

Alan Lorence
on Sep 1, 2005 at 11:28:46 pm

Sorry to disappoint, but we won't be releasing it at IBC, or even making an announcement at IBC.

Alan.
wondertouch

Return to posts index

pablo
on Sep 2, 2005 at 10:15:32 am

well Im gutted - I had heard a rumour but I guess its not to be. I hope Adobe announces Ppro 2 and Ae 7 or I dont know what Ill do.

Pablo

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]