FORUMS: list search recent posts

Two comments & a question

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bobby Walker II
Two comments & a question
on Aug 27, 2005 at 8:45:03 pm

First--Alan you've got an amazing product here...I love the flexibility and the ease of use...Thank you!

Second--Aharon, great DVD! Humor and wisdom all wrapped up in a useful interface. If anyone needs to get up to speed using AE and pI together get particle Illusion Fusion...it's a can't miss!!

Now the question. What are the parameters for using any of the presets for commercial work?? I know that a number of people have volunteered their work. Are there any presets that CAN'T be used for commercial production? I really don't won't to step on anyone's toes (oh, and there is that minor nuisance of copyright infringement)

Please note that I generally am not into using presets, but I've got approx. 100 commercials to knock out in the next 48 hours and using one of the presets will save me quite a bit of time.

Thanks for all!!

bobby walker ii
broadcast video COW

G5 2.5GHZ DP,2.5 RAM, AJA IO LA, Medea G-Raid,FCP HD

Return to posts index

Elvis Deane
Re: Two comments & a question
on Aug 28, 2005 at 6:38:25 am

There's no copyright issues with any of the monthly emitter libraries. You can render the emitters out as is and stick them in your work, or modify them and use them.

I think the only issue Alan has mentioned when similar "rights" questions were asked before is you can't take someone else's emitter and sell the actual emitters themselves (the il3 or ip3 file), but rendering them out and using them is perfectly okay.

--
Elvis Deane!
The particleIllusion FAQ
particleIllusion Resources and tutorial CD
Astounding Adventures

Return to posts index

bobby walker ii
Thank you Elvis! (NM)
on Aug 28, 2005 at 2:48:25 pm

NM

bobby walker ii
broadcast video COW

G5 2.5GHZ DP,2.5 RAM, AJA IO LA, Medea G-Raid,FCP HD

Return to posts index

Aharon Rabinowitz
Re: Two comments & a question
on Aug 30, 2005 at 9:20:44 pm

Thanks! Sorry I didn't respond until now - my PC died so I've had limited connectivity.

Take it easy.

Aharon

----------------------------------------
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
----------------------------------------
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>