FORUMS: list search recent posts

Future plans of Particle Illusions

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dominick
Future plans of Particle Illusions
on Jun 22, 2005 at 6:03:58 pm

Are there any plans posted about the direction of particle illusions. Has Wondertouch released such information?

Return to posts index

Aharon Rabinowitz
Re: Future plans of Particle Illusions
on Jun 23, 2005 at 10:14:08 pm

I hear that in the future everything at Wondertouch will be done by Robots in flying cars...

OK, seriously - Right now they are working on the AE plug-in and the Mac version of 3.0. Alan has mentioned here that there are a bunch of features he'd like to add into thenext release, and a lot of that may be determined by people like you (You know, the ones who use it).

I myself have emailed WT with a list features I'd like to see added. If there's something you are hoping for in the next version, you can email them and request it. If ebnough people ask for a feature, than it has a better chance of getting added.

Personally, I want a do my work for me while I go out and get coffee button...

----------------------------------------
Aharon Rabinowitz
aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
http://www.allbetsareoff.com
----------------------------------------
Creative Cow Master Series DVD
particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

Return to posts index

Dakota Joe
on Jun 26, 2005 at 4:24:23 am

About a month or two ago, someone at WT told me that the release date for the PI AE plugin was June 28th. But I have not seen a shred of info about it on their site. Anyone know what's up?

DJ

Return to posts index

lasvideo
on Jun 26, 2005 at 4:59:12 am

Its been dealyed (according to the owner) until the end of July at least.

Return to posts index

Dakota Joe
on Jun 26, 2005 at 5:21:36 am

arrrgh. I was really counting on it for a project that needs to be finished by the end of the summer. My alternative is to purchase the stand-alone, but then I will be forking out more $$ when the AE plugin comes out, which I really can't afford.

Does anyone know if there will be a price break (for the AE plug) for owners of PI 3?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]