FORUMS: list search recent posts

Oh, yes ther is... a Stupid Question

COW Forums : particle Illusion

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
yikesmikes
Oh, yes ther is... a Stupid Question
on May 3, 2005 at 7:40:43 am

Well, I think I already know the answer, but is there a way to get the 3.0 emitters into the SE version?

Of cause not, otherwise why would you buy the new 3.0 version (I don't mean this in a bad way, I'm only lamenting what seems to be obvious). I know there are more advanced features, but from my newbie perspective, those advanced features don't seem necessary to me (also since I'm comfortable with AE and plan to use the PI stuff there). Maybe it would be apparent to me, the advantages of 3.0 if I had more PI experience, but it's all those luscious new emitters dancing in front of my eyes, like sugar plumbs...

Any rumors as to the cost of the PI AE Plugin and its ETA (I realize these things always change, as I was once building a fishing boat, and finally stopped saying when it should be done as it never seemed like it would be).

Return to posts index

yikesmikes
Re: Oh, yes ther is... a Stupid Question
on May 4, 2005 at 12:19:09 am

Please disregard my pathetic question above. PI SE is waaay more than I currently need, and I plan to purchase it soon. No matter hoow good something is I guess you often want more.

Happy Particle Trails to You...

Out.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]