I've created an animation preset, but it has a pretty long method for setting up:
1. Precompose Source Layers (Move All Attributes).
2. Duplicate Precomp twice
3. change the duplicates' blend modes to ADD.
4. Rename Precomp + duplicates to "RED", "GREEN", "BLUE"
5. Apply animation preset to each precomp
6. Create a new null named "Interfere" and add another animation preset to it.
I know, complicated, right?
So I'm trying to create a script for this, problem is I know almost nothing about scripting so... if someone could help me out or hook me up with the code to do this, I would really appreciate it!