FORUMS: list search recent posts

When broadcast stops, call me?

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Hauge
When broadcast stops, call me?
on May 26, 2016 at 7:06:58 am

Aloha from Hawaii!

I'm looking for a way that I can be directly notified any time a live video stream (online live streaming) stops broadcasting or goes black or no audio...

The stream is on livestream.com

The problem is that sometimes there's an issue with the encoding computer at random times and it stops working and we'd like it if we could have some system in place that would call (or text) myself and two other people to notify us when it stops working so we can get it started up again right away...

Any help would be wonderful.

Mahalo!
--James

Return to posts index

James Hauge
Re: When broadcast stops, call me?
on Jun 7, 2016 at 8:19:13 am

Any thoughts on this stuff from all of you wonderful people?

Return to posts index

Sam Lee
on Jun 14, 2016 at 4:52:35 am

They do exist but be prepared to pay thousands fr Everezt, Snell & Wilcox,.... It basically an alarm that will go off after you set the amount of black time. You can set it to go to slide picture or notify via SMS, email. Don't know if they make it cheap for the mass yet. But pretty much at all broadcast control centers it's a normal feature.

Return to posts index

James Hauge
on Jun 14, 2016 at 8:41:57 am

Is there a link to one of these products that you'd be able to give me??

I have a possible solution that'll cost us about $500, but to sell it to the guy who pays for it I want to have these other solutions that cost so much more to show him that my custom solution will be much better...

Thanks for the help!
--James

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]