FORUMS: list search recent posts

One broadcast but with two different commercials on two different streams

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daniel Lindau
One broadcast but with two different commercials on two different streams
on Feb 3, 2015 at 10:53:36 pm

First of sorry for my bad English cause its not my native language.

Im working for a local news paper that makes a lot of small broadcasts, mostly sports using quite simple equipment. ATEM televsion stuido, simple SDI cameras etc. Steaming it all to our website using rtmp.

Now a local news paper in another county wants to buy some of our broadcasts to show at their website as well. So they want the exact same stream but with theire advitisors instead of ours. And they want us to deliver that service and stream directly to their website.

So my issue here is that i want the exact same broadcast on two different streams but when its time for a commercial they will get different commercials.

How would you guys solve this?

The most costefficent resolution with a decent workflow I have come up with this far is having a computer running Caspar CG. Take in the broadcast signal using SDI and then output two different channels with the same broadcast and at commercial breaks Caspar plays out two different commercials to the SDI out. And then a computer with two sdi in uses two instances of FME and streams the result to the final RTMP server.

Is there any better way?

Sincerly, Daniel

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]