FORUMS: list search recent posts

DNW-A45 hard drive problem.

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dominique Roux
DNW-A45 hard drive problem.
on Oct 21, 2013 at 6:29:49 am

Hello all,

It's My first post here, and I'm not perfect in English, But I hope I'm intelligible.

Okay, I purchased a DNW-A45 yesterday for 100 cdm bucks ( a real deal), The machine was not abused, and not very used by the original owner (look brand new, and under 10k hours of running).

I checked in the setup menu, and make some changes, but I guess I made a mistake in there, at one place in the menu I setted a thing (I don't remember where) :(, and after that i formatted the hard drives, and at one moment I shutted off the vtr, and when I restarted, after a minute or two, I have on the screen "scsi target error - D8" and hardware error number 84, ??????????????.

After the message appear the machine is freeze, no response in any button for the VTR section, ie: play, rew, eject, ect.

And since that the hard drive light stay ON once I power on the deck, I removed the SCSI card and shorted the 1farad capacitor to reset all data, and reinstalled the card and cable, but the error stay here, I tried a reset on the card when on, and nothig more, and in the operation manual there was not error codes and formatting method, and I not found a free service manual on the net :(

If ANYONE have the service manual for the DNW-A45 or have a solution for Me It will be VERY VERY appreciated.

For now I removed the card and the deck work, but the hard disk functions for editing/copy, ect won't work as well...

Many thanks in advance for all inputs,

Dominique.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]