FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video Systems Integration Referral

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Angeletti
Video Systems Integration Referral
on Jun 21, 2013 at 9:38:55 pm

Hi All,

I'm looking for a video systems integrator in the SF Bay Area who has experience installing small, self-contained machine rooms (VTRs, TBCs, video and audio patch bays, etc). I've followed several leads supplied by colleagues, but I still haven't found the right people. I'm looking for an experienced group of video professionals that can provide examples of past work and some references. Can anyone here provide a contact for this type of work?

Thanks!

Michael Angeletti
SMPL
Palo Alto, CA 94304

Return to posts index

Alex Gerulaitis
Re: Video Systems Integration Referral
on Jun 23, 2013 at 6:47:45 am

[Michael Angeletti] "I'm looking for an experienced group of video professionals that can provide examples of past work and some references."

VTP and Band Pro come to mind in SouthCal; some people working day jobs for the big four (Sony, Pana, JVC, Canon) also do this type of work in their spare time; have you tried contacting local broadcast dealerships? If so, what were their responses?

You could also contact vendors of the equipment you need help installing and configuring and ask for their recommendations - oftentime engineers and even sales people working there are well connected. Jan Crittenden of Pana certainly is and while she is in NY, she might know the right people in SF.

Good luck.

Alex Gerulaitis
Systems Engineer
DV411 - Los Angeles, CA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]