FORUMS: list search recent posts

Online TV channel, what services are there?

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Enea Tanku
Online TV channel, what services are there?
on Aug 31, 2012 at 12:34:56 pm

I want to find a service that allows me to run an online tv channel. We have all the shows ready and all the indents are finalized but we are finding it hard to find something that will allow us to run it professionaly.

Have you guys got any suggestions?

Return to posts index

Chuck Pullen
Re: Online TV channel, what services are there?
on Aug 31, 2012 at 2:54:03 pm

If you are looking for automation/streaming software, I’ve been looking for the same thing and am coming up short. The only advice I can give you is to use one computer to automate your clips that pushes out a signal, and have second computer that captures that signal and streams it. There are MANY people looking for the same thing, it can be long before someone comes up with a solution.

There is a guy that created an add-on for Wirecast. If you go to that forum you can read more about it.

Chuck Pullen

Return to posts index

Enea Tanku
on Sep 4, 2012 at 8:59:41 pm

Hi

is this the forum on the wirecast website? i cant find a wirecast forum on creative cow

Return to posts index

Chuck Pullen
on Sep 5, 2012 at 4:57:00 pm

There is a forum here under Telestream Wirecast, and also on the Telestream site. The automation program is being written by a third-party individual, but it sounds promising.

Chuck

Return to posts index

Sareesh Sudhakaran
on Sep 1, 2012 at 11:30:11 am

If you're looking for a hardware solution, then take a look at Viewcast. If you want to use your own server and software, try Wirecast.

You'll need a contract with a CDN directly, like Akamai or Bit Gravity, etc.

Or, if you prefer to not worry about the technology, try ustream or livestream.

Google+ has a streaming solution but it'll take a while for it to be really effective.

Hope this helps.

http://wolfcrow.com/blog/ - Workflow information and support for filmmakers, photographers, audiographers and videographers.

Return to posts index

Enea Tanku
on Sep 4, 2012 at 10:42:35 pm

im looking for something like TELE 2.2
Is there any other more etablished brands than that? Mainly for music video channel.

Return to posts index

Sareesh Sudhakaran
on Sep 5, 2012 at 3:15:41 am

What I've listed does exactly that. Telestream Wirecast does this better than tele 2.2, as far as I know.

http://wolfcrow.com/blog/ - Workflow information and support for filmmakers, photographers, audiographers and videographers.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]