FORUMS: list search recent posts

Live Broadcast Character Generator

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Hauge
Live Broadcast Character Generator
on Aug 24, 2011 at 12:03:05 am

Good day everyone!

I work for a Christian Non-Profit television station and we need to replace our CG computer... I've been doing some google searching and it seems that I'm not really finding what I'm looking for so I thought to come here for some expert advice!

What I need in a CG machine is that it can do normal lower 3rd display's, a crawl, and that it can be set to a schedule... Much of our broadcast is done remotely, and we broadcast to a different part of the world so we definatly need some kind of scheduling build into it...

Any advice would be wonderful!
Thank you!
--James
MiracleNet

Return to posts index

Chuck Pullen
Re: Live Broadcast Character Generator
on Aug 25, 2011 at 2:40:56 pm

I've been quite impressed with Compix. I think they are working on releasing something like this. Let me know what you decide as I'm looking for the same thing.

Chuck

Return to posts index

James Hauge
Re: Live Broadcast Character Generator
on Aug 25, 2011 at 5:08:06 pm

Thanks for the recomendation. I had found compix when doing several google searches for cg machines. From what I saw on their web site it does everything that I was looking for. it's more expensive then I was hoping for, but it looks like that might be the one for me to use... There's also a cg machine that's called MagicSoft CG that looks like it could work too, but I'd rather go with a single solution then having to build a computer, and get the software seperately...

Thank you!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]