FORUMS: list search recent posts

Home studio WEB Streaming AND IP CAMERAS

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Glenn Clarke
Home studio WEB Streaming AND IP CAMERAS
on Jan 14, 2011 at 12:29:27 am

Hi all,, I am totally new to this, and need advice on how to set up my home teaching studio web Ip cameras and capture a live lesson and record straight on to my PC Laptop,, I would like to have say 3 IP Cameras set up in 3 positions and film onto the desktop with 3 windows,, one large and two small, bit like video chat skipe. I am a professional drummer and educator , and would like to put some off my teaching books on the Web as Lessons ,, have done u-tube with one digital camera , you can see what I have done by searching U-tube Glenn Clarke Drum lessons , this is only with one camera ,, I need 3 different shots at once on one pc screen and record what’s on the screen as one image ,, what can I use as software and what do I need to attach 3 IP cameras to film the lesson live , and what cameras , in the future I wish to also offer online music tuition streaming to students , over seas , so this equipment would also be used for this ,, so as you can appreciate I do not want any Latency when filming or streaming ,, also I need the audio ,, I use electronics ref drums so can take the digital sound from my drums and use head microphones , with the audio from the drums and microphones going into a small mixer then into the PC . if needed or is their any thing like a sound/ video card which can USB to the pc , with audio stereo jack slots and the input for the cameras
So in a nutshell I need a complete solution, but at a budget, please help

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]