FORUMS: list search recent posts

Echolab Opera 3932 - Frame Buffer Question

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thomas Bishop
Echolab Opera 3932 - Frame Buffer Question
on Oct 19, 2010 at 7:41:19 pm

I'm using an Echolab 9/Opera 3932 2.5 ME switcher and I've recently encountered an issue which the manual can't help me with AND, since Echolab was acquired by BMD, I haven't been able to get any online support in resolving.

What I'm trying to do is save a still graphic with alpha channel to the still store and be able to recall the graphic through the frame buffer and use it as a keyed graphic...complete with a fill channel and a key channel.

However, according to the manual and by my own observation, the switcher only has one frame buffer OR only one set of frame buffer controls. There may be a way of controlling more than one frame buffer if it can be set up, but the way to do it isn't intuitive.

Yet if you look at the default stills (those installed previously by the manufacturer) you can see graphics saved with both channels (ex. - "Saved Still 8" is a fill channel and "Saved Still 9" is a key channel)...which makes me think that there might be a way of using saved still graphics as keyed sources.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Return to posts index

CHris Hackett
Looking to buy working or non working Echolab Opera 3932
on Dec 3, 2012 at 2:55:40 pm

I am looking to purchase a working of non working Echolab Opera 3932. PLease contact me if you ahve a system and are interested.

Thank you,

Chris Hackett
chackett@accelerategs.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]