FORUMS: list search recent posts

audio compression for broadcast

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andre van Suntenmaartensdijk
audio compression for broadcast
on Sep 5, 2010 at 4:43:51 pm

Hello, my name is Andre and i have a question.

I produce erotic movies for internet and dvd. I've been doing so for the last six years now. When i started six years ago i didn't knew much about editing, but i really learned a lot and i am still learning everyday. From dv, dvcam to hdv and hd to avchd and maybe 3d in the near future.

But know a face another challenge. My productions will be broadcast on tv. The only problem is that i now have to compress al my audiofiles from al the movies that are being broadcast. Until now i never had to do that, because for a webbased video compressing your audio isn't really neccesary. But to broadcast a movie it has to go trough a broadcast street and the broadcast street will cut off al the parts that are to low and the parts that are to high.
So what is the best i can do? I've tried the audio filters from the editing software adobe premiere and fcp, but the result wasn't really good, actually it was pretty bad.
Is there any software i can use for this or can this only be done with hardware? If so, what do you think i need for this job?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]