FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for video edit sales/tech support in Boston area

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Carty
Looking for video edit sales/tech support in Boston area
on Dec 5, 2009 at 10:02:14 pm

Does anyone have any recommendations as to where to find a good video editing systems provider in the Boston area? I do edit and compositing work on Macs, primarily using FCP and After Effects.
I've been using a west coast group (Promax) for the past ten years, with good success, but I would like to find a local group that specializes in turnkey video editing systems, and really knows there stuff. Not just the computers, but everything associated with running a studio. Storage systems, capture cards, HD monitors. And a group who also offers on-site support.

I'm curious to know who people in the Boston area use?

Thanks

Joe Carty
Firedog Creative Inc.

Return to posts index

Rebecca Devaney
Re: Looking for video edit sales/tech support in Boston area
on Feb 27, 2010 at 2:36:03 pm

We used Rule Broadcasting (Boston) to build out our studio, and I thought they were excellent - great technical support. You might want to chat with Mike Sutton there.

Return to posts index

William Mintzer
Re: Looking for video edit sales/tech support in Boston area
on Mar 12, 2010 at 8:19:08 pm

Joe,

I am an Account Rep for Rule and we would be very happy to help you design and integrate a Final Cut Pro editing system. We have access to any peripheral products you will need to add, and can service and support your entire system with a full staff of talented technicians and engineers. Feel free to call any time to discuss further.

- WM
1284 Soldiers Field Road
Boston, MA 02135
617-277-2200 x202

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]