FORUMS: list search recent posts

Post House recommendations?

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Don Devine
Post House recommendations?
on Nov 6, 2009 at 6:21:15 pm

I have several shows (on tight budgets) that need tape output, and I am shopping around for an affordable place to do the tape output and QC.

I already know about FotoKem, Modern Videofilm, and Keep Me Posted...are there any others I should be considering?

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Joey Burnham
Re: Post House recommendations?
on Nov 6, 2009 at 9:52:57 pm

Format? TRT?

Return to posts index

Don Devine
on Nov 10, 2009 at 9:34:01 pm

The program material is a Quicktime file, Apple ProRes4444, 1920x1080. It was edited in 24 fps, but the final tapes need to be various formats and rates (23.976, 59.94 etc). A total of 10 HDCAM SR tapes and 10 Digibetas per episode. TRT of the program material is about 25 minutes per episode, 13 episodes.

Mostly HDCAM SR, but a few Digibetas as well. The tapes will have various different configurations of audio stems. (all audio stems will be provided and will be in synch.--no conforming needed, just layback to tape.

I have other projects in the future, and I'm looking to establish a relationship with a reliable (but affordable) post house.

Return to posts index

Joey Burnham
on Nov 10, 2009 at 9:39:01 pm

We haven't updated to the latest FCP so no 4444 here. Either way this is gonna cost you quite a bit.
Generally a 30 minute HDSR is 250 bucks.
Joey

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]