FORUMS: list search recent posts

PHABRIX SxE does any one have experience

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
maurice jansen
PHABRIX SxE does any one have experience
on Oct 24, 2009 at 10:10:41 pm

hi there all

does any one have experience whit the PHABRIX SxE handheld analyzer/waveform monitor / TSG.
i have tested it in a earlier development state (unfortunatly without Eye measurement) and it really had great potential. as the product is getting more mature bytime. does anyone bought this and can tell me how the thing react's in the field.

one thing i miss in the spec's on this moment is postEQ readout in the eye/jitter measurement. it can only show the Eye preEQ how important do you guys find postEQ display.

offcoarse it's a discusion how well the EQ has to be build inside a measurement device (like a average EQ, or like the best in business, or like the most worse you can find)

greet
Maurice

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: PHABRIX SxE does any one have experience
on Oct 25, 2009 at 2:10:48 pm

I have never even heard of the Phabrix, but in doing a google search, and seeing this -
http://www.phabrix.com/phabrix-sxe-eye-and-jitter-767-0.html

I have to get my hands on one. WOW. If this really works (and doesn't cost $10,000), I have to get one.

Maurice, you are one of my favorite people on Creative Cow. All of your posts are great, and informative !

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

maurice jansen
Re: PHABRIX SxE does any one have experience
on Oct 25, 2009 at 3:12:54 pm

thnxs bob.

normaly i hate it when sales people turn up uninvited.
but the guy showing me this thing on a monday morning gave me a smile on my face ;-) even more when he said keep it this week and play around with it in your spare time. post it back with your findings.

I guess when people do this they know what they sell is good or has potential.

i know our company prices and you will not get a "tektronix" for these prices with the same functionality.

off coarse i did found some con's but maybe these are already corrected. is is constantly in development.(which is good)
one is you can't genlock the waveform readout to the ref input so checking timing is not possible.(but do you really need that with a handheld device??) the other one i already stated in my first post.
but that's out of the manual.

really great thing for a great price

greet
Maurice

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]