FORUMS: list search recent posts

Strange intermittent problem with signal from Sony CCU TX7P

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thomas Berglund
Strange intermittent problem with signal from Sony CCU TX7P
on May 4, 2009 at 6:57:16 pm

Has anybody seen a signal like this before? This picture is from the composite out from a Sony CCU TX7P connected to a Sony camera via triax cable: http://thomasberglund.no/misc/Sony-CCU-TX7P.jpg

Switching the Camera Power on the CCU off and on again fixes the problem. Switching the CCU power off and on again on the camera does not help.

Any ideas to what it could be? I have not been able to reproduce it on purpose, but it has happened several times today. It seems very intermittent.

Is problem in the CCU, the CA-TX7P Camera Adaptor or the triax cable? What do you think?

Return to posts index

maurice jansen
Re: Strange intermittent problem with signal from Sony CCU TX7P
on May 5, 2009 at 5:07:22 pm

hi thomas

we have the same problem over here. since a few day's. i have the strongfeel that it's in the CCU but i'm not sure yet. as the problem always is there when you don't want it and never when you do want it it's hard to find. we already tried with different length's of triax. this is not causing the problem. i guess it's wise to have a look at the CVBS output's on the camerahead when the problem occure's. if this is also giving subcarrier problems i have the feel that the Camerahead cannot lock to the ref send through the triax. if these are ok it has something to do with the path from the camera to the CCU. i have the feel that one of the equalizers of the RFon the triax is not ok this can be on the CCUside but also on the Cameraside. if you have found something Please inform me since this can help us too

greet
Maurice

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]