FORUMS: list search recent posts

Tally Lights for Panasonic AV-HS400AN

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Frank Wiewandt
Tally Lights for Panasonic AV-HS400AN
on Feb 26, 2009 at 12:43:32 pm

Hey All,

I'm trying to figure out what parts-n-pieces I need to attach tally lights to the studio cams from the Panasonic AV-HS400AN. I was originally going with a Datavideo switcher & they had a system built in. I need to know what actual on-camera tally lights to use as well as cables & "black boxes" needed to make it all work.

Seems like this should be a simple, straight forward thing but I can't find any plug-n-play solutions.

OK, I've looked around a bit & maybe there is a low cost solution. Anyone use the Datavideo TB-5 kit that comes with all the "parts-n-pieces"?

TIA,

Frank

Frank Wiewandt - Medina Co. Career Center - Video / Imaging Instructor

Return to posts index

Chuck Pullen
Re: Tally Lights for Panasonic AV-HS400AN
on Mar 4, 2009 at 3:52:05 am

Hey Frank, how do you like the 400? I am planning on picking one up myself soon, and I was going to go with the datavideo system, as they seem to be the only ones to sell the all-in-one solution.

The only other thing I can suggest is what we did at a little TV station I once worked at. I’ll put it this way, you need a power supply, an enclosure, and connectors from Radio Shack, then you need to go to a truck stop where you’ll find dozens of types of 12 volt lights, and pick the one the looks best for your setup.

Return to posts index

Jamie Elson
on Mar 5, 2009 at 9:10:59 pm

I am aslo thinking of going with the Panasonic for a 4 camera hd studio and wondered if you or anyone else has any problems with audio sync issues... I would also be interested in how you find a tally solution...

Return to posts index

Ted Kazmierczak
on Apr 26, 2009 at 2:52:04 am

Visit http://www.tally-lights.com

tedkazm

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]