FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lower Third Worship

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cameron Fontana
Lower Third Worship
on Apr 15, 2008 at 2:32:07 pm

Hey everyone, just want to start off by saying how much I appreciate the support that this site generates, it's overwhleming and is definitely a great help.
My question is, we would like to run a lower third with live video as the background for our Sunday morning worship, as we are just using SundayPlus/PPT to go to the plasmas and screens. What special programs and hardware would I need to be able to accomplish the lower third treatmeant? We already have the programs to create the lower thirds, we just need to be able to execute them this way.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Lower Third Worship
on Apr 16, 2008 at 3:19:00 pm

I'm kinda confused as to what you're trying to accomplish.

Lower-thirds are ususally titles identifying a person who's speaking on-screen. They go in front of the person. However, you're talking about putting lower-thirds in the background, which sounds like you want them behind the person.

And I have absolutely NO clue as to what this "SundayPlus/PPT " software actually does. Can you describe its function, the platform (Mac/Win) on which it runs, how you're currently using it, and what its capabilities are?

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]