FORUMS: list search recent posts

Estimating value of equipment

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Hancock
Estimating value of equipment
on Mar 4, 2008 at 6:14:38 pm

I've been given the fun job of estimating what our current equipment is worth for insurance purposes.

I've googled everything we have and have found what most of our equipment is selling for used to get a rough replacement cost.

However, we have a few pieces that I can't find. If anyone has an estimate on these or can point me to a website/business that has these for sale, please let me know.

I'm still unsure of the following 2 pieces:

Fujinon A15x8BDEVM-G28 lens, 4:3/16:9 switchable with 2x extender. I've only found it one site from 2001, and I think it was a German site--not sure how much it's worth in US.

O'Connor Ultimate 1030 fluid tripod head. I've found 1030HD, 1030B, etc...but none of the pictures match this guy. It's a monster and looks older--the other 1030 heads I've found online have looked a lot smaller. Any ideas on a rough estimate?

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. I've found everything else--just need these last two.

Thanks,

Michael.

Return to posts index

Greg Ball
Re: Estimating value of equipment
on Mar 5, 2008 at 8:13:23 pm

Here's a lens

http://newprovideo.com/catalog_19663.html

Return to posts index

Michael Hancock
Re: Estimating value of equipment
on Mar 5, 2008 at 8:59:18 pm

Thank you Greg. Looks like the replacement cost is more than I thought it would be.

If anyone has a clue about the tripod head I'd love to hear them. Otherwise I'll just pick a tripod I like and list it's price for the replacement cost.

Thanks again Greg.

Michael.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]