FORUMS: list search recent posts

TRIAX TO BNC CONNECTORS

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
MUKI PICTURES
TRIAX TO BNC CONNECTORS
on Oct 4, 2007 at 7:18:11 pm

I am looking for these TRIAX to BNC Connectors for a Live show next week.
Would anyone have ANY IDEAS at all ?
I have tried EVERYWHERE and they are out of stock.
I need BOTH the male and female.

http://www.tecnec.com/SearchProduct.asp?item=TRX2BNCF&off=0&sort=prod

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Kimu
MUKI PICTURES

PS> I posted this in the Classified section too.

Return to posts index

Todd at Fantastic Plastic
Re: TRIAX TO BNC CONNECTORS
on Oct 4, 2007 at 8:53:18 pm

This might be only a "half" solution...

Markertek seems to have SOME available... at least the website has the Female to BNC in stock... although the Male to BNC is out of stock right now...

http://www.markertek.com/SearchProduct.asp?item=TRX2BNCF&off=10&sort=prod

T2

fantasticplastic.com

Return to posts index

David Smith
on Oct 4, 2007 at 9:43:30 pm

Kimu,

You might try a video truck rental company like All Mobile Video in New York. They have a rental house also, and I know their trucks carry these so maybe you could rent a set.

Another place would be to try local jib owners. It used to be pretty standard equipment before internal jib cabling became more prevalent. I think there's a page on the Stanton (Jimmy Jib) website where you can look up local owners.

Good luck,
David

Return to posts index

Tom Matthies
on Oct 12, 2007 at 4:01:35 pm

Check around and see if you can find the chassis mount versions. They aren't as pretty as the triax bullets but they will still work the same. I needed a few of the adapters a while ago and of course they weren't available. I found a supplier that stocked the bulkhead-type adapters and they worked perfectly. They are designed to be mounted to a cutout panel on a rack to hold the adapter in place with the backside having the triax mount and the front side having the BNC mount. Actually cheaper than the bullets as well.
Tom

Return to posts index

James Sheppard
on Mar 18, 2010 at 9:50:32 pm

Hey there everyone.

New here so I'll say my hello now :)

The name is James, From Bristol, UK. Currently a media student, doing what I've always wanted to do. Which is playing with camera's filming music videos etc!

Anyway. On to the subject.

I've been looking around for these Triax to BNC connectors but cant actually get anywhere with them.
Being a student, I dont really have a lot of money. So I thought I would look for a triax connector, which will hopefully get my Sony CA-55p triax output to a bnc.
But I thought I would try the option of taking the triax connector out and soldering in a panel mount bnc. All done, but does not seem to work. I have no idea why.
I thought someone here might be able to help out :)

Any help would be very very much appriciated.

Regards,
James

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]