FORUMS: list search recent posts

HP QA-100

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kieran Matthew
HP QA-100
on May 29, 2007 at 4:52:43 pm

Hi All,

I recently acquired a Hewlett Packard QA100 Quality Advisor/ legaliser unit. Does anyone out there have a manual for this unit?

Google hasn't thrown up any leads. HP themselves have no records as they sold the technology to Pinnacle years ago. Pinnacle/Avid don't have anything on their support websites either.

Anybody have any ideas?

Kind regards

K

Return to posts index

Obass007
Re: HP QA-100
on Jun 21, 2007 at 12:56:00 am

Hi Kieran,

Did you get any response from your request? I also have a QA-100 and would like to have some sort of documentation on it.

Best,
OB1

Return to posts index

Kieran Matthew
on Jun 21, 2007 at 9:44:48 am

Hi OB1,

Not from the COW, but I did find someone who was selling a QA100 on Ebay UK. A US dealer bought his but didn't want the manuals, so I bought both the user & service manuals from him.

He has a second set of manuals and is looking for a buyer, so if you post me an e-mail address I can get the two of you in touch if you want.

K

Return to posts index

Obass007
on Jun 21, 2007 at 10:47:54 pm

Thanks!!! that would be great. My email is obass007@hotmail.com

Return to posts index

Rebecca Ray
on Jan 21, 2008 at 9:55:48 pm

Hi, if you are still looking for the manual, I have a brand new, still in the plastic, user's guide for the HP QA-100. Thanks, Rebecca

Return to posts index

Kees van aalst
on Mar 6, 2008 at 8:16:04 pm

Rebecca,

I would like that manual very much. Do you still have it?

Regards,
Kees

Return to posts index

Rebecca Ray
on Mar 6, 2008 at 10:02:24 pm

Hello Kees, yes I do still have the manual. It's brand new in the plastic packaging so it's perfect! I'll give it to you for $21.50 plus shipping/handling. Where are you? Let me know and I'll give you a total, including the shipping. If you would like, I can send you a photo of it. I'll need to have your email address however, since I cannot attach a photo in this forum. Thank you, Rebecca

Return to posts index

Kees van aalst
on Mar 6, 2008 at 10:28:00 pm

Hi Rebecca,

I'm in the Netherlands. Please email me at kees0015@hotmail.com

Rgds,
Kees

Return to posts index

Eduardo Eguia
on Mar 7, 2008 at 8:34:40 pm

Rebecca:

Sorry, I didn't see before that somebody in the Netherlands was also requesting it. Perhaps we can make a deal where I scan it and ship it to Kees or create a PDF. You can contact me at ed@passportentertainment.com

Return to posts index

Eduardo Eguia
on Mar 7, 2008 at 7:51:14 pm

Hi Rebecca
I'm in Los Angeles and I just acquired a QA100. I saw that you still have the manual for the QA100. Would you be interested in selling it? Thank you.

Return to posts index

Rebecca Ray
on Mar 7, 2008 at 9:13:31 pm

Hello Eduardo, I believe I have already sold it to a man in the Netherlands, who contacted me yesterday. If the sale does not go through, I will let you know. Thank you, Rebecca

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]