FORUMS: list search recent posts

my first TV commercial

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Muelita
my first TV commercial
on Apr 16, 2007 at 6:30:02 pm

I am currently attending school, and I got my first freelance for a company doing a tv commercial just with graphics. This will be runing on hispanic networks in the US. So I wanted to know what format should I use for the rendering, audio, colors and any other things that I should keep in mind to make this look good.

Thanks !

Return to posts index

Joe Rugby
Re: my first TV commercial
on Apr 16, 2007 at 8:11:44 pm

Good place to start...find out where your going to end up.

Once you determine who will be airing this TV spot,(local cable company, local broadcast station, regional or national) you will have to ask how to deliver it to them. BetaSP or Digi-Beta are a couple of examples.

You may already own the equipment necesary to complete this delivery or you could rent.

It also may be a good idea to hire someone to transfer your work to one of these delivery methods. This person could surely give you more specific answers as to how to deliver it.

Return to posts index

Bluestupa
on May 19, 2007 at 1:56:41 am

Is there any more info on this then that? Like the process? TV stations here in India/Nepal accept DV tape, so they must be doing something at the station. I need to understand what. Thanks,
BS

Return to posts index

Muelita
on May 21, 2007 at 12:40:27 pm

Thanks for your response, I already turned in the tapes to the client :). I was able to contact the stations and the answered my questions.

Thanks anyway!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]