FORUMS: list search recent posts

news agency advice

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dutchwolves
news agency advice
on Sep 23, 2006 at 10:08:19 pm

Hi, did a google search and realized this resource probably has the answer. Forming a news agency to distribute a weekly summary of news in broadcast format. In addition to that, add web, mobile phone technology and radio report.. full featured distribution.. worldwide. Am scouting out non linear solutions.. have looked at Digital Rapids(http://www.digitalrapids.com) and just saw some information on a new Avid Interplay system on this website. The specs: at least four journalists at computers reviewing material in real time, an editor distilling program material for the weekly summary logged by the journalist, broadcast quality archived on servers and low rez made of live feed for web (a daily service in real time) need for 4 languages archived and selectable for the web.
So far Digital Rapids meets these specs but still have to talk to their sales people. question: does anyone know of similar companies so that I can compare specs and pricing of such a system. I get the big picture but don't know the details and would entertain any questions that leads me closer to what I need.
Thanks very much
Mak Wolven

Wolf

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]