FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pani MX70 Mixer + Best CG for

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mag One
Pani MX70 Mixer + Best CG for
on Aug 31, 2006 at 4:22:38 pm

Im kinda confused on a CG issue need quick advice. A Local church has just hired me to instruct a production team for sunday services. i have a little experence on the topic for there best results but im 25 and not a teacher i do have directing skills.. ok my Tec question is??.. about graphics/CG which they do not have they want to add photoshop graphics after effects graphics ect. now... the catch i cant not find out anywere they want to use there Mac.. all the cg or programs iv seen use a pc. There set up is Canon XL2 s video in to a Panasonic MX70 digital mixer and they have a final cut setup in the same room.. which is very small room the pastor wants to use the mac for the graphics... WOULD i tell him to buy a Blackmagic or aja card? will that do it using photoshop? or i have been looking at this tool http://www.newtek.com/tricaster/comparative.php how ever with this i look like we could eliminate the use of the pani mixer which im sure hes not willing to do since hes already 6000 deep..
Please give me advice for my best solution i know that mixer came with a CG program should i just tell him to get a PC and use photo shop ect from his mac and import to the pc? what about motion graphics????
thanks
Alex

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]