FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need a wireless audio/video transmitter...

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sam Lesante Jr.
Need a wireless audio/video transmitter...
on Jul 16, 2006 at 4:56:47 am

Hey fellow cows,

I need help in buying an audio/video transmitter of some sort.

First, Here's what I would like it to do and then maybe you can tell me if there is such a unit(s) or not.

1. I would like it to accept at least 1 (more would be great) composite video (either bnc or rca) and "transmit" it at least 300 yards away (not in a clean line of sight) and output this video either genlocked (would be great) or not to a video switcher.

and 2. I would like it to accept at least 1 (more would be great) analog audio feed (either xlr or rca) and "transmit" it at least 300 yards away not in a clean line of sight and output this audio to and audio board.

Now I know there are microwave units out there but I'm told you need to have a straight line of sight. And I do not have the money for a live truck.

I just want something I can have at least 1 camera and one mic hooked up to and be able to transmit that to my control room without having to be a straight shot"

I've seen the cheap $500 ones online but the range is nowhere near what I need.

I would say at least 300 yards. In a perfect world, I'd say 10 to 15 miles would be just enough to cover the whole perimeter of my town.

I do remember someone telling me about a unit you could hook on to a vehicle as well.

Just thinking out loud.

If anyone knows of any product like this please let me know.

I would guess my price range would be $5,000-$10,000 if needed.

TIA

Sam

Return to posts index

Ed Liew
Re: Need a wireless audio/video transmitter...
on Jul 19, 2006 at 1:30:15 am

check out this product - cam-wave at http://www.wevi.tv/
the unit is small, has a v mount, transmit 1 video and 2 audio channel and most important, it doesn't cost an arm or leg;). tested it in one exhibition, managed to walk around 2 huge crowded exhibition halls without a problem. the only small disadvantage is, which i don't see as a problem, there is a half a second delay in transmittion. one of my associate is getting this unit this week.

Ed Liew
http://www.visualline.com.my

Return to posts index

Ray Yi
Re: Need a wireless audio/video transmitter...
on May 19, 2010 at 8:10:31 am

We are wireless audio system company in China.

We are specialized in 2.4G wireless transmitter and receiver with products 2.4G wireless speaker ,
simultaneous interpretation equipment,2.4G wireless headphone,2.4G wireless education microphone,
tour guide communication system etc.

2.4GHz digital wireless audio products specification.
1. Anti-interference
2.Digital wireless transmission
3.Long distance transmission
4.Work frequency band:2400MHz-2483MHz ISM
5.High fidelity tone quality,HDCD effect; 16/48k/64k sampling ratio
6.Latency less than 0.5ms
7.Encryption function.

Please contact: Ray
Email: ray@chinasoyo.com
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.chinasoyo.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>