FORUMS: list search recent posts

German video crew?

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Timothy Allen
German video crew?
on Jan 4, 2006 at 12:25:09 am

I'm looking to book a small (2 or 3 people) video crew to shoot some Olympic Bobsledders near Konigssee, Germany during mid-January. I realize that that's not much lead time, but I'd still like to check into using a "local" crew, rather than taking our in housecrew out of the country.

Does anyone on this forum have any recommendations for quality video production companies in Germany that can communicate in English? (My attempts at speaking Swiss-German are even worse than my attempts at Castilian Spanish. ;-) Companies based in Munich may work. I'd prefer to shoot in HD, but the work ethic is more important than the format. (We have a Varicam, and some HDV cameras, but I would prefer those who are experienced with their own HD gear.)

I'll also post this in the "Jobs" forum, but I'd appreciate any recommendations from this group since I'm looking for broadcast quality work, and you guys might have experience shooting there that you could pass along.

Thanks,
Timothy Allen
Houston, TX, U.S.A.

Return to posts index

Paul Thurston
Re: German video crew?
on Jan 6, 2006 at 5:26:44 pm

Hi Timothy,

Try http://www.mandy.com and contact HD videographers in Germany.

Mandy works well... and lists most of the important contact data that a producer would need.

Paul Thurston
paulthurston@yahoo.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]