FORUMS: list search recent posts

Help with Frezzi and anton bauer

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg
Help with Frezzi and anton bauer
by
on Sep 13, 2005 at 8:31:59 pm

I have a Sony BVP-7 camera. I just bought new brick batteries for it. I also have 2 Frezzi sun-guns. Both of these lights have NP-1 Connectors on the end. The anton bauer mount on my camera has 2 small holes on top and a light power switch. What I'm trying to do is find a cable with that right end that I can splice and attach to the existing frezzi cable that will plug into the battery mount and allow my brick batteries to power up that light.

I have no idea what to ask for, or where to get it. Someone mentioned BH Photo. But again, what do I ask for? Thanks

Return to posts index

Bob Pennington
Re: Help with Frezzi and anton bauer
on Sep 14, 2005 at 12:50:12 pm

Greg: That two pin connector in the top of the battery plate is known as PowerTap.
You can purchase PowerTap kit, which is connector, pins, housing and solder this onto your existing cable, or you can buy the PowerTap Open End which is the PowerTap connector with 36 inches of cable attached that you could splice onto your current setup.

You can purchase these products from any authorized Anton/Bauer dealer.
http://www.antonbauer.com/dealersearch.asp

I'm interested in which type of batteries that you purchased?

BOB

Return to posts index

Greg
Re: Help with Frezzi and anton bauer
by
on Sep 14, 2005 at 2:21:14 pm

Thanks Bob,

I purchased Bellien Batteries from China. I saw another shooter use these and they worked great! So I bought 3 and a charger. Great price as well! Thanks again for your help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]