FORUMS: list search recent posts

shotgun mic + wireless lav combo

COW Forums : Broadcasting

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jason
shotgun mic + wireless lav combo
on Apr 4, 2005 at 1:47:24 am

I need a good shotgun mic and wireless lavalier. I am in love with the sennheiser ME66. I need a shotgun that will run off batteries (I'm currently using a Sony DSR200 cam...no phantom) The ME66 is produces crystal clear audio and I've seen it on Ebay for around $300-400.

I also need a good lavalier mic. I thought about buying a hardwire mic that would run off the k6 module, but I think I would rather buy a wireless.

Is there a good package deal out there that I haven't seen yet? I don't have to buy the ME66; I just want something high end.

The Sennheiser ME80 used to come as a combination shotgun and hardwire lapelle mic.

Thanks in advance,
Jason

Return to posts index

grinner
Re: shotgun mic + wireless lav combo
on Apr 10, 2005 at 3:54:17 pm

just search B&H's site. I found the perfect combo for there and feel like I saved a good amount of moola.
Seems like I paid less than 600 bucks for a good shotgun, an ok wireless and a good studio lav.
The drag is, I'm shooting on the FX1 so I can only utilize one mic at a time. I could plug two or more into a mixer but I'd be married to that mix as it records it's input on both channels no matter what.
Bummer. I almost wish I'd a waited until the nexct one is released with two XLR inputs but I'm getting miles out of it right now so it's aight.
Good excuse to get a second camera later on.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]