FORUMS: list search recent posts

Youtube Video Sharpness at 320p

COW Forums : Compression Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Seth Haberman
Youtube Video Sharpness at 320p
on Oct 28, 2012 at 12:16:36 am

I know that there are a lot of posts about YouTube compression settings but this one may be unique.

So I can get great quality on YouTube at 1080 and 720, however when I get down to 320p I can't get the sharpness I want.

The video below is an example of a YouTube video that looks VERY sharp at 320p. How do you do this? I have tried a million settings of h264 at very high bit rates and all the advanced settings listed on their page but cannot get the results I want.

I don't understand how this video is soooo sharp at 320p. I know that much of it was shot on a handheld Canon Handycam, not some really expensive camera.

Here is a video I recently did on my T2i and uploaded through Apple Compressor with the YouTube Setting. I know that the video is underexposed but I am more concerned with getting the sharp video

Any help??? I would almost be willing to pay someone to help me find this out.

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
Re: Youtube Video Sharpness at 320p
on Oct 28, 2012 at 1:56:29 pm

http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/static.py?hl=en&topic=1728573&guide=1...

Use the High quality uploads for creators with enterprise quality internet connections settings.
Keep in mind the quality is very much dependent on the source. Start out with a good camera and codec.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]