FORUMS: list search recent posts

For the Pros. My videos look desaturated with my installed video players, but not on Premiere or Flash

COW Forums : Compression Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Yashvir Bagwandeen
For the Pros. My videos look desaturated with my installed video players, but not on Premiere or Flash
on Jun 17, 2012 at 12:58:24 pm

Hi everyone, this is my problem.

I have a video I'm editing and it looks great in Premiere. However, when I export and play it, it appears extremely desaturated! I have exported this as an uncompressed AVI, MOV and other video formats to make sure that it's not the way I exported it.

This is the kicker, when I play the video in my web browser, Google Chrome (drag and drop - plays using basic flash) it appears perfectly fine as its intended. It also plays perfectly on my BlackBerry and a friends computer.

So to summarize:

Video looks great in Premiere, looks great in Google Chrome (Uncompressed and even H.264), looks great on Mobile Phones and other computers using VLC/Media Player Classic/Quicktime.

Video looks bad using VLC/Media Player Classic/Quicktime on my computer.

I have updated my codecs with Combined-Community-Codec-Pack-2011-11-11 and it's still bad... If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]