FORUMS: list search recent posts

Apple Compressor 3.5 Multiple Batch Export?

COW Forums : Compression Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mike albertini
Apple Compressor 3.5 Multiple Batch Export?
on Aug 23, 2011 at 4:04:14 pm

Hi,

I'm in the process of converting 20 folders of roughly 25 clips each in compressor 3.5 from h.264 to prores for use in fcp7. I've just done the first folder and at the moment it says it'll take 50 mins to complete...

So, I'm wondering, for the next 19 folders, can I create a batch for each folder and export them all at the same time, so once one batch is finished, compressor then automatically moves onto the next batch?

That way I could set each folder up as a separate batch, then press export, and get on with something else without having to come back and press export for each batch every 50 mins or so...

Ideally, I would like to keep files from each folder separate...so just dumping the hundreds of clips into one batch and then exporting isn't an ideal solution as the files weren't filmed/organised sequentially by the director...

Btw, Compressor is running really slowly...any time i go to do anything in it I get the beach ball...I've closed the preview window as suggested, repaired disk permissions etc but still slow...any suggestions for that too please?

Any advice would be much appreciated

Thanks,

Mike

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]