FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to title "untitled" dvd template

COW Forums : Compression Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bob Korn
How to title "untitled" dvd template
on May 6, 2011 at 8:29:29 pm

I recently upgraded from Compressor 3 to 3.5 and see that there are now templates to "create dvd," "create audio podcast," etc. I tried the create dvd template for a one-off dvd to see what happens, and the result was fine (it seems to automatically determine the highest bit rate based on the amount of material), and I especially like that the first play is a simple menu with a simple play button.

What I don't like is that there is text that says "untitled." I'd love to be able to give the dvd another name, since the dvds would be for client screening. But I can't find where to do that, IF I can, though it's probably right under my nose (and grayed out). I'd also like to get rid of what what appears to be the sequence's time code, which appears under the "Untitled" title.
Thanks.
-Bob

Return to posts index

Jeff Greenberg
Re: How to title "untitled" dvd template
on May 7, 2011 at 11:59:12 pm

Name the batch should fix it. "Save" the batch as a file name that you want the output to be.

Best,

Jeff G

Apple Master Trainer | Avid Cert. Instructor DS/MC | Adobe Cert. Instructor
------------
You should follow me (filmgeek) on twitter. I promise to be nice.
Come See me speak at NAB!
Compressor Essentials from Lynda.com
(older but still good) Marquee, Media Composer (3.5) and Basic/Advanced Color DVDs (1.0) from Vasst.com
Contact me through my Website

Return to posts index

Bob Korn
on May 10, 2011 at 11:30:33 pm

Hi Jeff,

Hmmm. That doesn't work. (I know you'll come up with the solution, if there is one.) I have compressor 3.5.3, if that matters.

- Bob

Return to posts index

Jeff Greenberg
on May 11, 2011 at 1:09:21 am

Whoops. Is the "title" on the inspector. You have to choose the batch (neither of the entries) to be able to see/edit it.

Picture attached.

Best,

Jeff G

Apple Master Trainer | Avid Cert. Instructor DS/MC | Adobe Cert. Instructor
------------
You should follow me (filmgeek) on twitter. I promise to be nice.
Come See me speak at NAB!
Compressor Essentials from Lynda.com
(older but still good) Marquee, Media Composer (3.5) and Basic/Advanced Color DVDs (1.0) from Vasst.com
Contact me through my Website

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]